Copyright © 2020 Science and Engineering Journal | ISSN: 0103-944X, All Rights Reserved.
Volume 24 Issue 3
- Prototype Design of a Coloured Primary School (Sichuan – China)
Alessandro Bianchi and Gian Luca Brunetti
Politecnico di Milano – Italy .
- Analysis of Behavior of Windows in Terms of Saving Energy in Extreme Cold Weather Climes of Iran
Saeed Banihashemi, Mahmoud Shakouri Hassanabadi, and Aidin Nobahar Sadeghifam
Department of Construction Management at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia .
- Analysis and Comparison of Impacts of Design Optimization Approaches with Occupant Behavior on Energy Consumption Reduction in Residential Buildings
Mahmoud Shakouri Hassanabadi, Saeed Banihashemi, and Amin Rasouli Javaheri
JECRC University, Jaipur Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Design of a Wireless Local Area Network
Okeke C. and Udo E. U.
Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State, Nigeria.
- Removal of Baseline wander and detection of QRS complex using wavelets
Pursuing PhD Program in Digital Communication from Jodhpur National University, India . He is currently Working as Faculty of Bharatiya Institute of Engineering and Technology, Sikar.
Dr. V. S. Chouhan
Associate Professor in M.B.M. Engineering College, India.
- Speech Watermarking of Fingerprints Using Perceptual Hashing for Authentication
Associate Professor Department of Telecommunication Engineering, R.V.C.E, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Arjun Jain , Shruthi Sharath , Shwetha S Choudhary , Vinutha G H
Students Department of Telecommunication Engineering, R.V.C.E, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Trust Vs Complexity of E-Commerce Sites
Pursuing his Ph.D. from Shobhit University, Meerut, India.
R.P.Agarwal and J.B.Singh
Professors in Shobhit University, Meerut, India.
Prof. Department of Computer Science, I.E.T, Lucnkow, India .
- Vbyone To Lvds Conversion Using Kintex-7 FPGA
M.Tech Student Electronics and Instrumentation Dept. Karunya University Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Assistant Professor Electronics and Instrumentation Dept. Karunya University Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Distributed Clustering with Restricted Number of Clusterheads for Energy Efficient Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks
Bhaskar P. Deosarkar
Narendra Singh Yadav
- New Modeling Technology for Spiral Inductors for Ultra Wideband Applications
Neeraj Kr. Shukla, Shilpi Birla, and R.K.Singh
- Mono-alphabetic Poly-semantic Sequence Design for HRR Target Detection