Volume 25 Issue 7
Performance of Inverter with Two PV in Changed Environmental Conditions with Fuzzy Logic Algorithm
M.Tech, RIMT University, Punjab.
2. An Approach for Prediction of Loan Eligibility in Banking System using Machine Learning Classification Algorithms
Minakshi Hukare, Dr. Archana Lomte
Computer Engineering, Bhivarabai Sawant Institute of Technology and Research, Pune, India.
3. A Study on Brand Preference and Comparative Analysis of Different Brands of Ready to Eat Products With Reference to Mtr Food Ltd
Prof. Prathap B N, MBA, M.Phil (ph. D), Ms. Rajeshwari. G, 2nd year MBA
Shridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Karnataka.
4. Plant Leaf Disease Detection Using Image Processing and Its Precautions
Bharati Kamble, Student, Archana Lomte, Professor
Department of Computer Engineering, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, India.
5. “IMPACT OF ADVERTISEMENT ON SALES TOWARDS HONDA VEHICLES”
Prof. Prathap B N, MBA, M.Phil, (Ph. D), Mr. Abhishek R B, 2nd year MBA, Mr. Pruthviraj T, 2nd year MBA
Shridevi Institute of engineering & Technology, Tumkur, karnataka.
6. Survey on Recent Network Traffic Prediction and Analysis Methods
Suchita, M Tech Student, Bhimdao Dushmal, Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Deogiri Institute of Engineering & Management Studies, Aurangabad, Maharashtra state, India.
7. Personality Prediction Using Machine Learning
Shilpa R, Supriya V, Sweta Prasad, Vinaya Varshini R
UG Students, Department of Information Science and Engineering ,SJB Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, India.
Uday Shankar SV, Asst. Professor,
Department of Information Science and Engineering ,SJB Institute of Technology, Bengaluru-India.
8.Study Of Analytical And Microbiological Procedures Involved In Soil Science
Prof. S.M. Gawande, Professor,
Department of Civil Engineering, Anantrao Pawar College of Engineering & Research, Pune, India.
Mr. Prem Mahadev Bore
UG students, Department of Civil Engineering, Anantrao Pawar College of Engineering & Research, Pune, India.
9. Prediction of Cataract and Diabetic Retinopathy using Deep Neural Network
Tejas S, Dr. Pavitra Bai S, Rachana S, Tejaswini R
Dept. of ISE, SJB Institute of Technology Bangalore, India.
10. An Intelligent Novel Approach using Hybrid Cloud, IoT, ML and AI In Hospital Management Application
Ashish R Dhandar